Wednesday, March 01, 2006

American Idol – Girls Night - I'm getting sleepy

Overall, it was sort of a blah night despite everyone actually singing pretty well. As most of the judges noted, the singing was fine, but usually a forgettable performance.

Katharine McPhee who was one of the best last week, was one of the most boring this week. Pretty but generic. David Radford, close your mouth. Kinnik, Lisa, Melissa, Heather, and Paris were okay and all looked great but I’ve already forgotten exactly what they all sang. David Radford, close your mouth.
Sadly, I do remember Brenna, but again, only in a negative way. She sang “Last Dance”. Let’s hope so.
Ayla was a bit of a surprise, since I didn’t really remember her from last week. David, stop drooling, close your mouth.
Kellie was as cute as can be and the judges hit it right on the button, she’s not the best singer but there is SOMETHING there that just makes you love her.
Finally, Mandisa took down the house again!

Who will leave this week though? My bets on Kinnik and Heather though at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised at anyone except Kellie.

No comments: