Wednesday, March 22, 2006

On-the-Go iPod Music Playlist - Album (sort of) Edition

Alright, I wasn't able to catch American Idol or Amazing Race last night (gasp!) and will bring you those write-ups later this week, but here's this week's music playlist-

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam *(apparently I still need to mention this since some of you still don't know who he is)
Feist - Let it Die *
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not *(because there's a bandwagon for a reason)
Broken Social Scene - You Forgot it In People *
City and Colour - Sometimes *
Avenue Q - Original Broadway Cast Recording *
High School Musical - Original Soundtrack *
Rex Goudie - Under the Lights *(cause I had to stick another addictive Idol album in here!)

and some songs to stick in between:
Mobile - Out of My Head *
Dixie Chicks - Not Ready to Make Nice *(they're BACK! And Bush hating as ever! WOO!!)
Rascal Flatts – What Hurts The Most
Neverending White Lights – The Grace (even though it's now played to death on the radio)
Andy Stochansky - House of Gold
Death Cab for Cutie – Soul Meets Body
Hedley – 3 2 1 *
Sheryl Crow & Sting - Always On Your Side
a-ha - Analogue (All I Want) * (they're still alive?)

* new to the list

No comments: