Thursday, May 04, 2006

Survivor: Exile Island, The Office

Oh how I love to watch when someone get’s played. Cirie, Aras and Danielle sure are taking control, first taking out unsuspecting Courtney, and then Crazy Shane (finally). And while Terry may be the strongest player ever, he may also be the WORST SOCIALIZER EVER. THIS long and STILL no one aligned? He’s still trying for Aras? Are you kidding me? Again. Why I hate him.

On The Office, Toby’s HR complaint box comes into Michael’s possession and all hell breaks loose as complaints are let out amongst the gang. I just love Toby’s expression. Almost as much as I love Kevin’s expressions.
Also, it’s security card picture day. Creed turns to the side after his frontal pose. Hmm…
The white’s only bathroom complaint. Hilarious.The whole thing. Hilarious. And Tragic, as we find out Jim wrote the complaint about Pam working on her wedding at work all the time, and Jim seeks another job outside of this Office.

No comments: