Tuesday, September 12, 2006

iPod Playlist This! - I take it back (mostly because of So You Think You Can Dance) Edition

Okay. So I was wrong about these songs cause now I love them. Foot. In Mouth. (and no, not cause I have some foot fetish or anything). Although mostly I'm loving these songs cause it still evokes the memories of Ivan, Travis, Donyelle, Benji, Dimitri, Heidi, Martha, Natalie, Allison and Ryan (uh. So You Think You Can Dance Top 10 people... have you forgotten already?).

Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (see previous entry)
Panic! At the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedy (yes, I know. it's now old, and I still think they are Fallout Boy 2 but I'm now addicted)
Ne-Yo - Sexy Love
Fallout Boy - Dance Dance
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Matt Goss - It's the End of the Road
Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On (okay. this one I was just wrong about since it wasn't because of SYTYCD)

Also listening to:
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
John Mayer - Waiting for the World to Change
Orson - No Tomorrow
Five for Fighting - The Riddle
Scissor Sisters - I don't Feel Like Dancing

Still listening to:
The All-American Rejects - Move Along album (but LOVE LOVE LOVE Move Along the song)
High School Musical soundtrack
Rob Mills - Every Single Day (which sat on my iPod for over a year before I heard it and now I've repeated it to death all summer)
Keane - Under the Iron Sea album
The Fray - How to Save a Life album
Josh Turner - Your Man album
Embrace - The New Day album
Shayne Ward - Shayne Ward album (think Westlife. EXACTLY like Westlife only without the harmonies)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree with the entire list - been totally rocking out to move along and that panic! at the disco track.

Vance said...

I've always loved The All-American Rejects. I think Swing Swing was a GREAT song, but Dirty little Secret was okay, but not quite up to Swing Swing standards but man... Move Along is just a nice perfect piece of pop/altrock confection! Yeah. I begrundingly agree that Panic! at the Disco is also fantastic (though I still contend they are just Fallout Boy wannabes)