Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New boy music - Justin Timberlake and John Mayer


John Mayer and Justin Timberlake are both dropping new discs today. While I still enjoy John Mayer's more poppy stuff from his first album Room for Squares, his new album Continuum seems pretty good so far from what I've heard, if not a little James Taylor-y (not necessarily a bad thing).


Justin Timberlake releases Futuresex/Lovesounds and while some songs tend to go on a bit too long, there are some amazing beats on the track that you just want to get your Ivan on and dance to it. I'm still not sure if I love it or hate it, but I will admit (and about to post a separate posting about retracting) that I'm LOVING Sexyback now, though mainly cause I still think about that Wade Robson choreographed routine.

No comments: