Thursday, September 28, 2006

Weeds - Hail Mary


Mrs. Botwin's Neighborhood

I probably haven't written about Weeds as much as I want to mainly cause I know we are 2 weeks behind the States so I always feel like I'm playing catch up and way behind everyone else.
Can I now profess my love for Mary-Louise Parker? I mean, I've loved her since Longtime Companion and Fried-Green Tomatoes. However I can never get enough love for this girl. However, I think Mary-Louise Parker should also always work with Martin Donovan (below) (both in Saved!) and Justin Kirk (both in Angels in America). It just fits.



Anyways, here in Canada, we are only up to the point of the raid, which was hilarious. Though I'm not sure what I think about Silas going all stalker on the poor deaf girl. Loving the campaign though and almost wish there was more of that, if only to see Elisabeth Perkins bitch out some more.

No comments: