Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Amazing Race - I Know Phil, Little Ol' Gorgeous Thing!

Four episodes and Mary's quotes have been the title's for three episodes already! Give this woman a sitcom deal! Or at least a writing position on Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

The teams run through gorgeous Vietnam as they must rapel up a cliff in the middle of the ocean, and then either farm pearls or deliver produce by boat, and basically a lot of yelling between Rob and Kimberley (as always), a lot of yelling and tension between Sarah and Peter (as always), and a lot of hissy fits from Tom, or is it Terry? I still don't know who is who but one of them is sure a queen. Still, he tried at least by jumping into the ocean to pull their boat!?!? In the end, the lost out to the the other queens on the race, and the beauty queens landed before Tom and Terry and the boyfriends were eliminated from the race.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find myself strangely liking the beauty queens, so I was happy they stuck around. Dragging the boat, though? That was awesome. I hope T&T went out proud of their performance (um, making them out and proud, I guess).

Vance said...

Yeah, I actually am rooting for Beauty Queens (and anybody in the backpack just for Mary).