Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Amazing Race - Standby's and EZ Passes

- Oh baby, we can finally declare our love for each other and ourselves. Let's go get high now...

We Just Won't Die, Like Roaches
Dude, I'm Such a Hot Giant Chick Right Now!
Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever

"We won in life and now the Amazing Race"? I think I'm going to throw up a little now.

Nice to see at least one all female team make it to the finals. While I still didn't completely love the Barbie's, it's too bad they were eliminated in Barcelona since they did have the best chance against Druggie Models and Rob and Kimberly (whose fight in the tomatoes was both hilarious and irritating). Loved the walking giants. Still makes me laugh. Tyler and James. Yes they were models, but that whole part where they sounded so knowingly about fashion either made them sound a bit high on themselves, or a little gay (even for me).

Eh, the finale was still fun to watch but was I really surprised by the winner? One Million will sure buy a lot of crack/cocaine! (Oh please, you know they'll relapse. They're models. Oh god I'm so evil). As I've said before, I'm not sure how much I like models winning the loot, let alone former drug addicts, plus I've had enough with the all young guys teams winning (what is this? like the 5th or 6th time now? Rob and Brennan, Boston Boys, Chip and Reichen, Hippies, if you sort of count the 3 boys and one sister family team) but okay, so I didn't completely hate Tyler and James and at least them over Rob and Kim, and I did think 'Bama was a little too bitchy at times, but oh well. Onto the All Stars Race!

Notice to all Taxi Drivers though, get an EZ Pass, how can you NOT have one? Plus to all my friends who think I'm so lucky. See, Standby not always so good.

No comments: