Wednesday, March 14, 2007

iPod Playlist - More of the Same

Haven't done one of these in a while, basically because nothing has really changed in about 3 months now. Still having Spring Awakening on massive repeats, with the occasional other song interspersed. Though I did get myself the excellent new cast recording of Company, the one with Raul Esparza, and like I said before, his "Being Alive" is simply amazing and spine tingling.

Added James Morrison to the list too. He's pretty good.

And still loving Patience by Take That who are BACK! Though in my heart, they were never really gone...:P

UPDATE: OMG, Speaking of Take That and my current musicals obsession... For the love/hate of Jukebox Musicals good lordy...

OMG, another update. Boyzone might be back! WOOHOO!

I'm still not sure if I like Mika and haven't checked out what all the hubub was about Robin Thicke yet (seriously? It's not a joke?). There's a few other new artists popping up, but nothing is really grabbing me like The Fray did last year at this time.

The rest is the same, The Fray, Snow Patrol, Nelly Furtado, Mobile... nothing terribly new at this point.

No comments: