Wednesday, April 04, 2007

American Idol Results - Psyche

So Long Gina! You weren't that bad, but you weren't that good either. I guess 5th times still not the charm.

Well, for a second there, with the groups of 3 split up, I thought it was going to be worse news than it was (Melinda or Blake in the bottom 3?), since they usually only do that for shock value because someone/something we didn't expect was going to happen.

Whew...

Meanwhile, Michael Bublé! What was that joke at the end? Add the weirder and weirder Ford commercials and the American Idol Results show is getting more absurd by the week! LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was pretty upset at this one as I liked Gina. I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that Sanjaya's going to be sticking around for awhile but I think that both Phil and Haley have overstayed their welcomes. Hasn't Haley been in the bottom 3 nearly every week so far?

Red said...

Gina pulled the wool over everybody's eyes -- she went into the final 12 as "the rocker" and she was just singing Celine Dion songs week after week. Having red highlights through your hair does not a rocker make, girl. Good riddance! (Though I was hoping they would eliminate the entire trio she was in... that tall lanky guy scares the beejesus out of me.)