Monday, April 09, 2007

Degrassi: TNG - Spring Awakens

OMG!!! Degrassi: TNG and Spring Awakening ARE actually doing a cross over promotion, as some members of each cast will talk on a panel after a show later this month (I'm assuming after a Spring Awakening show at the Eugene O'Neill Theater on Broadway).

WHAT???

THAT'S SO GREAT!!!

Since I read somewhere (sorry blogger but I don't remember which blog I read it from now) that was a pretty good summary: Spring Awakening = Rent + Degrassi.

Anyways, I don't know much but apparently it'll happen on the weekend of April 28th. Really it's just an excuse for Degrassi: TNG cast to see Spring Awakening but whatever buzz that can give each show more buzz is fine with me!

UPDATE: IT'S ACTUALLY GOING TO TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY, APRIL 30th AT THE EUGENE O'NEILL THEATRE.
NEW UPDATE: IT'S TAKING PLACE IN THE AFTERNOON SO NOT AS PART OF A REGULAR SHOW. IT WILL BE IT'S OWN THING (MOST LIKELY AROUND 1ish. SOMETIME BEFORE 5PM).


UPDATE:
HERE IS THE LINK TO GET TICKETS TO THIS "LIVE VERBAL MASHUP" AS THEY ARE CALLING IT. ROSIE O'DONNELL IS MODERATING AND POSSIBLY A SPECIAL GUEST HOST (whose blog I link to and whose show is in my "tapeworthy" listings).

Meanwhile, on tonight's episode If You Leave, Manny, Darcy and the cheerleaders are up against Lakehurst for the finals at the cheerleading competition, and Emma and Mia are pissed that the murdered JT seems to be forgotten amongst it all. Eventually Emma causes a school riot with the help of Derek and Danny.



Smile Dylan and Marco cause that's the end of it...

Dylan is acting all suspicious and distant from Marco (or so Marco feels) and Marco finally catches him with another man. An older blonde man. Sadly, it's not what you think.

The blonde man is a hockey scout from Switzerland and wants Dylan to join the team. Marco, I TOLD you to stick with Timmy. Anyways, at this point, I'm all for Dylan to get the hell out of there and move on to someone new and less clingy (actually, I think it's the facial hair. Shave that off and maybe I'll give you a chance again Marco, though at least you got a better haircut finally). Though the "Curly" comment was funny. I'll give Marco that.

Next week, Paige runs back to Spinner after rejection from Alex. Ah yes, the Michalchuks are not exactly ones for decisive commitment.

No comments: