Friday, May 18, 2007

Aren't We So Great?

Of course the sh#t hits the fan at work, the Friday before the (Canadian) long weekend so I won't be writing much today, plus I missed all the Season Finales last night anyways (I did that for you Art. All for you!), but a big congrats to my buddy TF (who I happen to be visiting this weekend in LA anyways) for getting the new writing gig on The Office! HOLY COW!!! CONGRATS!!!

Now I have an outlet to divert my complaints to (not that I have many with The Office)!

Our little "Joseph" gang has done pretty well for itself hasn't it? Evil Dead The Musical, The Office, whatever little cult show I'm on...

4 comments:

Liz said...

Sweet! So there will be all kinds of inside scoop now, right? ...Right? ;)

Vance said...

Inside Scoop? I'm going to DEMAND that certain things happen to our beloved Dundler Mifflin Crew!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vance said...

I'm ready with my swords for Grey's but yeah. WATCH THE OFFICE FOLKS. (even before this connection ad the shameless plugging). (also, sorry to the anonymous poster before but I had to delete it since it revealed my secret identity... hehe... and work has already checked out this blog unknowingly as they also try to figure out which is my blog)