Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Que Cera Cera

I swear I was going to post this last week but I've only had time now to finally watch it and post this, after everyone else has already done so, so now I just seem lame.

But whatever. Michael Cera can never get enough plugs.

Michael Cera and his friend Clark Duke have their own show online called Clark and Michael (and brought to you by CBS. CBS?!?) and it's hilarious and shows that Cera's run on Arrested Development wasn't a fluke and/or taught him well.

Can't wait for that movie he's doing with TV daddy Jason Bateman (plus Jennifer Garner (Alias), Ellen Page (X-Men 3), Rainn Wilson (The Office), Cameron Bright (X-Men 3), Daniel Clark (Degrassi: TNG), JK Simmons (Spider-Man) and Allison Janney (The West Wing), ! What a Cast!).

And can't wait for Superbad which I mentioned before! And it looks Supergood! I know. Same lame joke. I'm on lame streak here. Work with me.

I'm so proud of our Brampton boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i met michael cera my wished would come trueee i love you michael cera

Good Golly Miss said...

Of course Michael Cera needs as many plugs as possible. He is a comedic genuis. His timing is amazing (when Michael throws anything to him and he turns his back, then looks guilty). I think that soon everyone will know who he is and he will get the respect he deserves as a comedian.