Friday, August 24, 2007

So You Think You Have Withdrawal Syndromes?

Anybody already missing So You Think You Can Dance like me?

I'm already going through withdrawal syndromes.

Luckily MuchMusic replays Season 2 to death so I ended up watching their Top 20 results again and was reminded about how close to losing Ivan we were at the start before we saw him grow. (Again, which reminded me of Neil this year).

Still, it also reminded me how awesome Travis Wall was and the fact that his brother Danny has his technique down but not the personality. Okay fine, he was probably abused before being adopted by Mother Wall but you're now on National TV. Suck it up and smile a bit (from the start and not just at the end). I know. I'm harsh. I should be a television producer or something.

No comments: