Monday, August 20, 2007

Veronica Mars Is My Heroes


I just read that Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) is joining Heroes for a few eps as Elle who will commit a serious crime. Where's Veronica Mars to solve it when you need her? (hmm, seems like all the other bloggers and Variety have confirmed it too)

No fricken WAY! I think I would have prefered to have seen her on the other serial show Lost, but whatever. I'll take Bell however I can get it! Incidentally, I'll be posting about my Broadway adventures (from last week) later today but I saw Xanadu and Kerry Butler was AMAZING in the lead but it would have been interesting to see Bell do it (as she was rumoured to have passed on the part).





1 comment:

Scooter McGavin said...

I'm a little more picky on how I get my Kristen Bell fix. If I wanted to hear her recite bad dialouge while surrounded by people who can't act I'd buy Pulse on DVD. Seriously, she should have held out for Pootie Tang II over Heroes.