Friday, September 14, 2007

And The Award Goes To... (Insert Anything But Two And A Half Men Here Please)

The Emmy's are on this Sunday. I kind of don't care. Which is quite shocking for me since I usually live for this stuff.

Ryan Seacrest hosting certainly won't help, though I'm almost intrigued to see how lame he can be (I don't mind him on American Idol but that's about it since his job there is really to stand there and look pretty between contestants).

Anyways, as long as Two and A Half Men, 24, and Boston Legal (I like the show, but it should have been Friday Night Lights) doesn't win, then it should be okay. Anyways, I'm out that night so I might miss most of it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah, I think I'm going to DVR it so I can forward through the boring miniseries crap and all the commercials. SO not looking forward to the ceremony this year, barring any wins by 30 Rock!

Anonymous said...

Not that excited either about the Emmys this year. Although I don't mind if 24 wins, I am a big fan.

I will probably forward through a lot of stuff though.

Also I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I wanted to make sure you got it. Have you been receiving my emails? I'm just worried because I haven't received any answers from anyone, so just checking. ;-)