Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fuerzabruta Over Grinch

Fuerzabruta is AWESOME!

Maybe I'm being a grinch but Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, not so much. (My full review is here).

I'll post my longer diatribes soon, but I'm off today for my longest day in shows, Spring Awakening and August: Osage County. That should clock in a combined 6 hours. It's no Coast of Utopia marathon but it's still pretty long.

But let me say this one more time. GO SEE Fuerzabruta! (Fuerzabruta apparnetly means Brute Force, if that's helps decipher the title of this post). And while it's totally worth the full price, if you're cheap like me, use this coupon for a discount.

1 comment:

ahmed said...

لم يعد ثمة موضع اليوم يخلو من الموكيت حيث انه الصيحة الحديثة التي ارتقت عن السجاد بمميزاتها فليس الشأن أن الموكيت اخف ثقلاً عن السجاد لاغير بل أيضا ثمة العديد والكثير من التصاميم والألوان المتعددة له والتي تعطيك الحرية للاختيار فيما بينها أياً ما شئت، ولكن في أعقاب كل عناء البحث والاختيار ذلك عليك بالمحافظ على نظافة الموكيت وستجد مؤسسة تطهير موكيت بالعاصمة السعودية تعاونك في ذلك الشأن.شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
شركة نقل اثاث بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
نصائح لرائحة بيت منعشة