Tuesday, March 18, 2008

iPod Playlists - New Songs From My High Rotation Favorites Edition

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts, probably because I've just been repeating the musicals Bare: A Pop Opera/The Album, Parade and 13 ( which got nominated won all over the LA Drama Critics Awards last night) and Glory Days over and over again, with a splash of John Mayer's "Say" and Lucas Grabeel's "Go The Distance.

While I finally heard the new Madonna/Justin Timberlake song "4 Minutes To Save The World" (it's okay if underwhelming, there are moments of brilliance and then there's a lot of repetitive droning (or really, it is Timbaland's song with some vocals that kinda sound like JT and Madonna)), I just heard two new songs today (via Popwatch) from two singers that have two of the most played songs on my iPod.

Jesse McCartney (seriously, stop laughing at me, I like the Galactica android look) and his addictive song "Beautiful Soul" (video after the jump) and Josh (I married Katherine Heigl) Kelley's "Almost Honest".

Now they have new songs coming out. Love the Jesse one, liking the Josh one (but not as strong as "Almost Honest" or "Amazing" (or even "Old Time Memory")).

Jesse McCartney - "Leavin'" :



Josh Kelley -"Unfair":



Other favorites from Jesse McCartney and Josh Kelley after the jump:

Jesse McCartney - "Beautiful Soul":



Jesse McCartney - "Just So You Know":



Josh Kelley - "Almost Honest":



Josh Kelley - "Amazing":



Josh Kelley - "Old Time Memory":

No comments: