Monday, July 28, 2008

The TV Blog Coalition - Sitting Is Far More Fun Than Getting Shot

So much to tell, so little time. Even though I'm only working one job now (as opposed to my usual two full time jobs), life has been crazy hectic (but in a good way where no one will feel sorry for me) and I have lots to rant and rave about but hopefully I'll get back to the regular blogging soon.

Meanwhile, the good news is that even though I basically sat in theatres all week in New York, (12 shows in 7 days!!! A record? No? [title of show], Xanadu, Gypsy, South Pacific, Damn Yankees, The Plant That Ate Dirty Socks, Bash'd, Hair, Some Americans Abroad, The 39 Steps, A Catered Affair and Hair again because it was that good), I lost 5 lbs. Woo!!! I like this theatre diet!

The bad news; when I actually did get some exercise playing paintball this past weekend (in my guys weekend for a bachelor's party that included watching a Jays game), I got shot right in the neck under my adam's apple (in a blaze of glory as the last man standing on my team). That was my macho moment and now I'm done. I'm going to go back to the theatre and/or TV. In fact, I had to run and go watch Mamma Mia! and WALL*E just to lower the testosterone level again.

Anyways, check out what the other TV bloggers were talking about this past weekend:

Buzz's adventures at the TCA press tour included interviewing Brian Baumgartner, hanging out on the ER set, getting some scoop on Chuck's second season, and much more! (BuzzSugar)

Plattie celebrated the opening of The X-Files movie with a look back at the pilot that started it all. (Pop Vultures)

A new Heroes Webisode hit the intertubes this week but who cares when the same week Wake up Call by Hayden Panettiere, which is the highest of high comedy, also debuted. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Vance thinks So You Think You Can Dance is totally "A"ces! (Tapeworthy)

Following some of Jay Leno's unfortunate antics at a press event, Dan decided to tell a story to illustrate the importance of bowing out with class. (TiFaux)

The TV Addict has this year's 2008 San Diego Comic Con Covered [The TV Addict]

Raoul tried - and failed - to get into Generation Kill (TV Filter)

2 comments:

Esther said...

Sorry about the paintball incident, but it sounds like an awesome theater trip. I can't wait to hear about it. And now I'm doubly jealous because you saw "Hair" twice!

Vance said...

Yah, I did the paintball thing for my friend. All for him! All for him! But it was more fun than I thought though I won't need to do that again for a very long time. ha!

Now I have a hickey in the middle of my neck and I didn't even get to enjoy the good part of getting a hickey!