Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Showorthy

Broadway's Xanadu is closing. Go see it before it does.

It lasted way longer than I thought it would but still. Cheyenne's thunder thighs are worth the price of admission alone.

Also, very few people are watching [title of show]. [GO!]. Then tell 9 people.

And a reminder to all of you to go get tickets to Black Watch at St. Ann's Warehouse for their return engagement to New York (well, Brooklyn) this fall (in Oct and Nov). GO. It's the best play I've seen. EVER. Period.

Okay, that's it for now.

Actually, on a TV on DVD note, Everwood season 2 will FINALLY come out in 2009. About time. Now where is Season 3 and Season 4 (which put me to tears way more often than I would like to admit)?

So is it Showorthy or Showworthy? Or Show-worthy?

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What??? XANADU's closing? Nooooo! I'm glad I got to see it though. And I agree about Cheyumme "The Thighmaster" Jackson...

[tos] here I come... Probably on the 27th. I won't let this one go by like I did with PASSING STRANGE!