Thursday, October 09, 2008

er, I Watched ER Again...

Who was that new guy on ER? He's like a cross between James Franco, Bryan Greenberg and Milo Ventimiglia.

Damn. I thought I'd finally quit ER but I got suckered in. AGAIN. For like the 9th time.And he's only an INTERN and not even on the main cast.

Love Angela Bassett and Shiri Appleby (Roswell) but Julian Morris (above) as Andrew Wade (playing Shiri's character's husband) got me to stay past the 15 minute point in tonight's episode.

I do have to say, considering how re-hashed it all is, and how many different characters and actors have passed through Cook County Hospital, I still do love Linda Cardinelli, Scott Grimes, Parminder Nagra and Maura Tierney.

And John Stamos. But Gates is now with Sam now?

I also just realized that there are teenagers that are younger than this show now. Scary.

No comments: