Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alphabet Movie Meme

I was tagged by mB at A Blog Next Door and Dame James Henry at Rants of a Diva

1. Pick one film to represent each letter of the alphabet.

2. The letter "A" and the word "The" do not count as the beginning of a film's title, unless the film is simply titled A or The, and I don't know of any films with those titles.

3. Return of the Jedi belongs under "R," not "S" as in Star Wars Episode IV: Return of the Jedi. This rule applies to all films in the original Star Warstrilogy; all that followed start with "S." Similarly, Raiders of the Lost Arkbelongs under "R," not "I" as in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Conversely, all films in the LOTR series belong under "L" and all films in theChronicles of Narnia series belong under "C," as that's what those filmmakers called their films from the start. In other words, movies are stuck with the titles their owners gave them at the time of their theatrical release. Use your better judgement to apply the above rule to any series/films not mentioned.

4. Films that start with a number are filed under the first letter of their number's word. 12 Monkeys would be filed under "T."

5. Link back to Blog Cabins in your post so that I can eventually type "alphabet meme" into Google and come up #1, then make a post where I declare that I am the King of Google.

6. If you're selected, you have to then select 5 more people.



About Schmidt
Billy Elliot
City of God
Dancer in the Dark
Election
Far From Heaven
Ghost World
Hable Con Ella (Talk To Her)
I'm The One That I Want
Junebug
Knocked Up
L.A. Story
Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
Notting Hill
Out of Sight
The Pianist
Quiz Show
Ratatouille
Six Degrees of Separation
Trainspotting
United 93
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Wallace and Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
X2 (X-Men 2)
You Can Count On Me
Zoolander

Apparently Zoolander is the only movie I've ever seen that starts with Z.

I'm also still working on a 12 Movies Memes so I refrained from using some movies here because I'm already going to be using them there. Like I've said before, I take these things WAY too seriously.


I'm tagging:
3guys, 2k9's
LinzMcC's Completely Pointless Blog
The Film Experience
ModFab
The Cinemaniac

No comments: