Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Broadway Completion, Sort Of

I don't count Grease, The Little Mermaid or Mary Poppins.

So now I can finally say as of Saturday, I've seen EVERYTHING on Broadway!!! (Again, not counting the shows above which I have no intention of seeing). (Well, some shows I didn't see on Broadway but I've seen the show elsewhere, like White Christmas and Phantom, but I've seen them, and that's all I care, because there is NO way I'm sitting through Phantom again just for completions sake).

At least this will last until tonight when the holiday short-runs of Slava's Snowshow opens tonight and Liza at the Palace opens on Wednesday. Damn Slava and Liza with a Z.

Anyways, the internet is finally back up here where I'm staying in New York but I'm finally leaving tomorrow so alas, I won't really get to play blog catch up until I get back to Toronto where I'll have to barf out everything that's been on my mind. Until then, I'm off to see Billy Elliot tonight (which I've seen in London already).

1 comment:

Esther said...

Congratulations! Oh, I wouldn't count Slava or Liza. And I can't wait for you to "barf everything out." That's how I've been feeling about my own reviews!