Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Golden Reaction From NPH

And this is why I love Neil Patrick Harris:

His reaction to his Golden Globe nomination this morning:
"I'm delighted and honored by this nomination. It takes some of the sting out of being blatantly overlooked by the Obama transition team."

Neil Patrick Harris, How I Met Your Mother
Nominated for: Best Performance By An Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television


I also loved his performance as "Neil Patrick Harris" in Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.

I just wished the movie were as funny as the first one. It just wasn't. Love John Cho's Harold still but Kal Penn's Kumar was getting a little annoying. I mean, they do dumb things but in the first one it was understandable and funny. In the second one, I just wanted to smack Kumar.

And then they KILLED NPH? Excuse me? Plus since we know NPH is gay now, I'm not sure if it made the womanizing horny "Neil Patrick Harris" funnier or sadder. I'm almost leaning towards the later even though it should have been the first.

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay = C

No comments: