Sunday, December 21, 2008

[season 2, episode 1]!!!

The [title of show] Show "Who Shot Mindy" Christmas Spectacular Show Special Show is up!!! What a gift!!!

With Hunter Bell, Jeff Bowen, Heidi Blickenstaff, Susan Blackwell and sometimes Larry Pressgrove with special guests Cheyenne Jackson, Laura Benanti, Stephen Pasquale, Celia Keenan-Bolger and Lin-Manuel Miranda (and an 8.5"x 11" of a touring Max von Essen)!



I can't believe Cheyenne Jackson did it. But I'm with Grandpa. I'd like to stick my fingers up Cheyenne Jacksons...

But oh wait. Did Cheyenne Jackson actually do it? (Watch right until the end).

So I wikipedia'd the sh!t out of Occam's razor. Oh.

1 comment:

Esther said...

That was hilarious! No room at the Broadway inn, so sad. I can't believe I missed [title of show] AND Hair in the park! And I never got around to Xanadu. :-(