Wednesday, April 08, 2009

American Idol - Woohoo! He's GONE!

American Idol - Top 8 - Results Night - The Cut from 8 to 7

He's gone he's gone he's gone!!!

I didn't actually watch the show (sorry, I was too busy being totally confused yet enthralled and yet confused by Lost) but I checked in during commercial breaks. But as soon as I saw my love Kris Allen safe, I rested a bit easier (so that I could totally stress myself out by Lost. Seriously, Ben? WTF?)

And as soon as I saw Allison Iraheta was safe and Lil Rounds was not, I breathed even easier.

So Anoop, Lil and Scott were bottom 3. Not such a surprise and basically America got it right. WHAT? America got it right? That's even more shocking than anything on Lost tonight. (Seriously, so amazing. SOOO confused).

And then next time I tuned in, the judges were determining Scott's ultimate fate. They actually looked like they were considering it. Oh please stop the charade. He was the worst contestant left in the game. He was the worst contestant in the Top 13.

FINALLY SCOTT MCINTYRE IS GONE!!! WOOHOO!!! And I'm NOT GOING TO MISS HIM. Not even his slightly humanizing sense of humour. I'm that heartless.

Goodbye. Let the real competition now begin.

For more on American Idol:
Click here for the most recent posts.
Season 8:
Top 2 Performance
Top 3 Performance, Top 3 Results
Top 4 Performance, Top 4 Results
Top 5 Performance, Top 5 Results
Top 6 + Matt (Top 7 Redux) Performance, Top 7 Redux Results
Top 7 Performance, Top 7 Results
Top 8 Performance, Top 8 Results
Top 9 Performance
Top 10 Performance
Top 12 Performance, Top 12 Results
Top 13 Performance, Top 13 Results
Top 36:
Group 1, Group 2, Group 3
Wild Card, Wild Card Results
Pre-Top 36:
Who Are You Going To Vote For?
Handicapping the Alleged American Idols


Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

No comments: