Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The TV Blog Coalition - So You Think You Can Vance

I swear this blog isn't just about So You Think You Can Dance though I'm sure it's hard to tell from the last couple of weeks. And you probably still won't be able to tell from the next couple of weeks too. (I'm just warning you now).

In the meantime, I'm in NY again for the week for more theatre catch-up so I'll probably be churning out more theatre reviews again (even though I'm still behind on a ton, not that most of you care). Still, GO SEE HAIR on Broadway. WOW. It's like getting high but without the worry of being arrested!

But I am STILL catching up with the season finales (I know, it's been weeks, almost months, and to think I can attempt to call myself a TV blogger... shame on me) but I'll eventually blog about some noteworthy ones. Maybe.


Anyways, here's some REAL TV bloggers that can occupy your time:

So, Futurama is back. Buzz wonders: Is this cause for celebration — or just puzzlement? (BuzzSugar)

This week, Sandie interviewed Angel Coulby and Anthony Head from the new NBC show, Merlin. (Daemon's TV)

This past week was a lot of fun. Jimmy Fallon & his guests had us laughing. Top Chef Masters returned to make us hungry. And our favorite reality show, So You Think You Can Dance, made us want to dance. (Give Me My Remote)

Scooter unveils the Best Television Shows of the 2008-2009 season. Sadly I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! just missed the eligibility deadline. Maybe next year. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Not even a pretty face and an English accent can save the hyper-mediocre new show Mental. (TiFaux)

Vance thought it was such a strong first week Top 20 performance, that he doesn't know who to love right now on So You Think You Can Dance!(Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace reviewed the first four episodes of Season Two of True Blood, talked to Alan Ball about what to expect this season, and had a candid interview with Virtuality co-creator Michael Taylor about the upcoming FOX airing of the two-hour pilot. (Televisionary)

This week, the TV Addict shone the spotlight on the Broadway invasion that is upon us when the new slate of shows premiere this Fall 2009. (The TV Addict)

The more he reads about various Flash Forward characters, the more excited Matt gets about this show. (TV Fanatic)

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

No comments: